UAE Visa application process
- Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than 3 months from the date of your arrival in UAE.
- Make sure you read all the rules of the visa before submitting an application to us.
- Make sure you have enough empty pages in your passport.
- Scan first page of passport (for Indian Passport first page and last) and save it in JPEG file format. With other format System will not accept your application and may give you error you must upload your passport before hitting the submit button on the applying page.
- Normal processing time for visa is 2-3 business days; the application process for some nationalities may take longer. Business days in the UAE are (Sunday-Thursday).
- Once the UAE visa is approved, we will upload the UAE electronic visa to our website and you can print it. You can check the status of your application any time by going to Track your visa now link on our website, and provide your passport and reference numbers.
- If you are applying for your children, the UAE immigration will need children's birth certificate. If last name of children are different then parents please make sure to submit your child birth certificate at the time of submitting the application.
Our Fast & Affordable Services
For any Enquiry Contact us
- Ariana International Travel Consultant Inc.
4920 Tomken Road, Suite 3,
Mississauga, Ontario - L4W 1J8
Note: Dubaivisaservice.com is not affiliated with UAE government.
Disclaimer: Dubai visa service is a private visa agency, not affiliated with the government of United Arab Emirates.
Dubai visa service provides expediting services for visa to United Arab Emirates and charges a service fee.
| Terms of Service
| Copyright © 2015 - 2022 - Dubai Visa Service, All Rights Reserved. | Website Design & Marketing By Rootways Inc.